March 25, 2012

Operating a task board in 10 min

Agile@Home :


Materials:
v  Sticky notes
v  writing implement (pen, pencil) , marker pen
v  Board / wall. Window




:Start simple
v  Introduce the idea to the kids
v  Remember that it should be a fun game
v  Encourage the kids to take an active part
v  Kids are the ones building the board

Start with the simplest board
3 columns
v  To do
v  In progress
v  Done

.Add tasks to the board
v  Start simple. With the most simple one or two tasks

.Pull tasks according to what you need to do




.Set tasks priority and make sure to move tasks according to their priority


.Pull – Not push






You can add an impediment column if you like


!!!Don’t forget to have Fun

Thank you the greatest family for your pics J






2 comments:

  1. Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic site!



    Feel free to surf to my web blogat psn card generator (latest-psn-code-generator.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog often and I truly appreciate your information. Your article has
    truly peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for
    new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed
    too.

    my blog post

    ReplyDelete